TXDL (Techsdale) is looking for talented instructors and mentors to work with us on our 2017 workshops for diverse and underserved youth.
These are part-time positions.
Time(s): Varies according to specific programs. Usually afternoon/evenings. Days as required.
Location(s): various within the GTA
- Must have game design, graphic design, web design and/or an animation background.
- Expertise with HTML, JS and CSS is required.
- Great interpersonal skills. Experience working with and teaching youth.
- Ability to successfully complete a Police reference/ Vulnerable Sector Screening check is required.
- Must be able to start immediately upon acceptance of a job offer.
Diverse youth, LGBTQ and the under-employed are encouraged to apply.
This is a paid p/t position.
Interested applicants can email their cover letter, resume and link to an online portfolio to email@example.com.
If you meet the qualifications that we seek we will contact you for an interview.
Please quote “TXDL Instructor/Mentor position” in your subject line.